Springfield E&P are offering participation in highly prospective acreage set between Ghana’s largest offshore oil and gas fields. SEP (84%, operator) seek a technically and financially strong partner to contribute to the exploration and development of the West Cape Three Points Block 2 licence. State entities GNPC and GNPC Explorco currently hold 16% equity in the exploration licence which contains the Odum and Banda discoveries as well as numerous highly attractive exploration targets.
• 673 sq km block 60 km from shore.
• Water depths from <100m to 1700m
• Flanked by Jubilee, Sankofa and Sankofa East oil and gas fields
• Pecan complex to south
• Significant equity position available
• Full 3D coverage (2007/8)
• New whole block broadband 3D acquired in 2017
• Existing discoveries plus substantial oil and gas prospects
• Developing domestic and regional gas market