Zebra Data Sciences (ZDS) is pleased to announce the opening of the 2018 Sharjah Licence Round. Companies are invited to register their interest and join the Sharjah National Oil Corporation (SNOC) in exploring the onshore potential of Sharjah. Bids are due by 18th November 2018.
ZDS is supporting SNOC with their EzDataRoom® VDR Services. The EzDataRoom® Web VDR will contain 2D seismic and well data along with associated bid round commercial documentation including the concession agreement and JOA. 3D seismic will be available for viewing free of charge within the EzDataRoom® Remote VDR and then available for licence.
• Three onshore concession areas within proven/producing thrust zone play trend including un-appraised deeper gas discovery below the Sajaa gas-condensate field.
• In excess of 5TCF total proven resources from existing fields with a production history confirming 90% gas recovery.
• Naturally fractured carbonate reservoirs with high well productivity, average first year rates exceeding 40+MMSCFD per well.
• Newly acquired 3D seismic significantly improves imaging of the fold thrust belt. Early indications of potentially large, undrilled leads and prospects plus untested plays.
• Field discoveries can be tied into the existing infrastructure to generate early cash flow.